GRATITUDE






I love life. I love life with a passion. It excites me. I am so grateful each day that I wake up to this wonderful gift of life and all that it has to offer. Each new day offers us all a chance to start again. To make ourselves available to the many opportunities and possibilities that present themselves to us daily, if we will take the time to recognise them.


Granted, life is not always easy. Far from it. I will be the first to admit that. There have been many times that I have had the wind knocked out of my sails or a kick in the gut so hard that I could hardly breathe. But you know what? thats life, Life happens to us all. When I look back now, and this  is not to sound cheesy, each experience has taught me something valuable. Although I could not see it at the time each experience has helped contribute to who I am today.


What excites you in life? What excites you so much, that just thinking about it makes you scream with excitement?  Is it travel, adventure, sport, or business. Whatever it is go out and make it happen. Life is an adventure. Life is short. Live it well.




Photo courtesy of Ashley Hall at Pearl Wanderings



No comments:

Post a Comment