THERE WILL ALWAYS BE SETBACKS

Here is an experience I had recently. You know that feeling? Life is working well for you. The goals you are working towards are starting to show results and then bang, life rears it's ugly head and knocks you for a six, I know that we have all been there on more than one occasion.

So what do we do when life deals us a blow?

Here are some practices that I have taken on board and found helpful when finding myself in such situations.

#   Steady yourself and gather your thoughts.
Keep your eye on the prize
Remember what you have already accomplished
Go back to your why. A strong emotional attachment to your why will see you through  many 
    challenges.
Recover quickly. Don't let your current circumstances be the roadblock that prevents you from accomplishing the very goals that can set you free. 

A little inspiration can go a long way too. Here are some of my favourite off my Pinterest board that I go back to time and again. May they inspire you too.
















1 comment: